Here’s the secret: blogging’s main benefit is for search engine optimization (SEO), not necessarily to gain regular readership (though that is an added bonus!). When you blog, there are more pages on your site to index. This means you are increasing the likelihood that traffic to your website is going to increase.
We love infographics! Here’s what you need to know about SEO and blogging with some helpful pictures:
Long-Tail Keyword Searches
Let us give you an example: a user wants to know “how long is my divorce in New Mexico going to take?” and types it into the Google search bar. Fortunately, ScribeSpace has written a blog for you entitled “How Long is My Divorce in New Mexico Going to Take?” The user lands on your blog. They peek through your website. They call call your firm and hire you. You’ve turned your blog into a marketing machine.
To increase the benefits of your blog, you need to syndicate your content throughout the Web. This mean establishing and maintaining social media profiles. This entails setting up your Google Authorship – Google loves when you use Google! Confused? Let our experts help.
WHY YOU NEED A BLOG: THE BREAKDOWN.
- To target “long-tail keywords.” In other words, targeting very specific inquires from potential leads.
- To increase the number of indexed pages on your website
- To use Google Authorship to increase the authority of your website
- To provide potential customers with information they need to know
- To showcase your business’ accomplishments, press, discounts, or deals
- To explain to leads why they should buy your product or hire you
I RUN A BUSINESS. I DON’T HAVE TIME TO BLOG.
We know. You’re busy. That’s why we handle your website content. Let ScribeSpace set up and maintain your blog. We do all the work – you reap all the benefits. Call us today for a free consultation at 973-224-3934.